La Palme Partners assists in the promotion and
distribution of your funds to institutional clients.
La Palme Partners also facilitates
marketing, communication and reporting.
La Palme Partners is time efficient
with regards expertise in investor
requirements. Selection is carried out
through diligent qualitative and quantitative
analysis of financial products for all asset classes.
La Palme Partners is a TPM with 20 years experience in the distribution of investment management vehicles to professional clients.
La Palme Partners diligently selects the funds it represents. It carries out a comprehensive analysis of the strategies involved in order to ensure that the funds match investors' needs. This analysis is broken down into two stages:
• Quantitative analysis: Track records, ratios for global risk and extreme risk. Validity of the performance objectives, taking into account the consistency of returns in conjunction with the market conditions.
• Qualitative analysis: the Management company's reliability (shareholder equity relative to AUM), the management process, the investment universe, the fund manager's competence, transparency, ethics, shareholder and management stability.
Maintaining strong relationships with investors is La Palme Partners’ expertise
• Working methods ensure the development of close partnerships with investors and the funds represented.
• LPP strives to provide efficient and professional services to a select group of fund managers.
• To act as a resource for investors by identifying funds and providing access to attractive and innovative fund managers.
"Commitment to building long-term relationships with our investors is key to our business."
La Palme Partners selects the areas of expertise it understands with reliable and consistent track records of 3 years or more.
Particular attention is paid to risk management and the quality of companies.
Finlabo Investments Sicav Dynamic Equity Europe LU0507282852
- Long Short Fund investing in European companies, launched in July 2006.
- Objective: To generate positive medium term returns (EONIA + 4%).
- Flexible and variable allocations resistant to periods of downturn in the market. The portfolio is built with a bottom-up approach using a qualitative and quantitative model.
Quantis Low Volatility LU119638437
- Strategy: investing in low-volatility equities in the S&P500 Index. The portfolio is hedged in whole or in part by S&P500 Futures contracts. In addition, the fund uses two techniques to improve yields and to minimise drawdowns.
- Objective: to preserve capital and to be heavily protected during bear markets.
Long/ Short Tracker
of our UCITS